Escapade @ Swiss Garden Residence @ KL.

Last weekend, i was offered a chance to escape to Kuala Lumpur to join my uncle in his wedding. He actually Booked a unit in the Swiss Garden Residence @ KL (a high class condo unit xp) to spend the weekend with his bride, as well as both my maternal grandparents and me.



If you guys hadn't get a picture of how a high class condo look like, it look like this :







The first reaction when i saw a TV in the room, i was actually dumbstrucked, as if coming across some exotic Electronic devices of all times. Sure, Television is everywhere, Plasma TV can be seen anywhere too, but absolutely not in our remote jungle college where we can't even hear from a radio...

OMGEEEEEE!!!! My grandma almost cut my hair!!!!! ><



Wedding NIght





How do i Look??

sweet couple




Since coming to this high class 6star?? 5Star?? 4 star condo unit, i might as well show you guys how luxurious it is. =)


Roti Canai Corner

French loafs/ Farmer Bread

American Breakfast

CocoCrunch, CornFlake, HONEYSTAR!!!! (all time favourite)
Guess which one is my fav?? =3

Pastries



p.s. I made some sandwiches for my housemates. =)






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails