Supposedly


As time passed I realized that I’ve changed again, in the process of redefining myself. I got kinda emotional at times, and most of the time I did a lot of thinking, though most of the time I was putting up a jolly face in front of everybody else. At times I realize that thinking about how people reacting to stuffs, having a certain mentality, or trying to figure why people react to certain circumstances is better than wasting time crapping about shallow stuffs.

At the same time, with all these special people around in the college, I manage to get along with lots of unique but weird but awesome but sometimes distressing people and manage to get a better look of life through their point of view. Why, I always ask myself, are they having such a thought/personality??

Maybe deep down in their heart they have this secret that is buried that no one will ever know.

Maybe it’s this secret that altered the natural personality that I used to see in everyone else in primary school or early secondary years.

Maybe I know all this because I’m like them too.

Maybe deep down in my heart there are secrets that no one will ever know.

From time to time I will doubt people intentions and desperately crying out for their most truthful side of them. I mean, why does a certain people do this??


 People says “Oh, it’s because he’s doing this just because of this particular reason”. Okay, sounds fair enough. But why am I doubting that simple excuse reason and believe that there’s something deeper within?? Will further analyzing do me any good?? Or will it just prove to me solely that human nature are as ugly as it is not supposed to be??

Maybe this are the things that makes people to start to get complicated. And maybe that’s why people are getting more and more weird as they grew.

It’s sorta like a redefinition perhaps??


1 comment:

Ryl said...

totally get that feeling

Related Posts with Thumbnails