Paranoicidal




Studying isn’t a really good thing actually, the more you study, the more you got stuck in it actually. That’s what happened to me, infact I think most of the people lately. I’ve now reach the state of inactivity where I don’t know what actually to study, not to say that actually I’m awesome or what, but I’ve read through what the teacher had covered so far and I felt bored everytime I flipped open the chapters which the teacher had taught.
I think it’s time for me to pick up the past years and start reading. I think it’s time for a breakthrough out of the textbooks.



Great Separation. Day Two.
Try imagine a situation when you can’t spend time with your dear old friend. Some ordeal. Some obstacles. Some situations. Necessary sacrifice had to be made. A dear friend. It feels really frustrating when you can no longer spend your time with your friend at will and be close to them, just because of some unwanted problems. It’s exhausting when you can no longer do what you usually do to gain closeness with friend, and at the same time you’re not adapting because it had become part of your routine already, to put it in a more serious term, part of your life.
Sad as it may be, the only thing that you can do is to submit into your destiny.
And oh ya, you are told to wait, and waiting will be what you’ll be doing.





p.s. Will upload some colourful stories soon, I guess these psychotic analogy will kill of the readers soon…



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails