Sadistic


Whatsup peeps!!! It’s Deepavali!!

In the occasion of this holiday our class, like most of other classes did, persuaded teachers to cancel our classes for the week so that we can enjoy the one week holiday and perhaps go home for some of us who’s suffering from dreading homesick. And voila, we got ourselves a one-week holiday.

However, to some lost cause we lose it all.

Of all the teachers, only our IELTS (one of the language subject) teacher is not convinced with the whole class-cancelling thing and insist that we attend her class, which most of the student refuse to oblige. Then the whole disaster begins.

So this particular teacher bring the whole matter up to the teacher’s meeting and humiliated our teacher for that, for showing compassion and letting us to have break in the midst of pact studying schedule (even if we have classes the lecturer will just keep on have their class cancelled, I don’t know, college culture??). And so our teacher told us that the class had to go on as usual, while other classes can have their breaks.

And I’ve learnt to spell the word “Sadistic”.







She. I really can’t figure out what’s with her. At times she’s good and at times she’s bad, or worse, or worst. I’m really scared to reach out for her, fearing that I will get “scolded” for talking to her. I wonder, what’s in her mind and what’s bothering her all the while.

What are you thinking?? All those times when you sit alone there, as of thinking about life and get depressed over it, feeling as if you can go through it alone. Do you need help?? Do you need a ear?? You emo-ing really freaks me out, seriously, do you need someone to be there for you??

But, one thing I know that she’s one special kind made by God to magnify his name. And he’s going to have some plans for her, just a matter of time.







I couldn’t tell you
Why she felt that way
She felt it everyday
I couldn’t help her
I just watch her make the same mistake again
What’s wrong, What’s wrong now??
Too many, too many problem??
Don’t know where she belongs
Where she belongs.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails