Duh




All my life I taught myself that everyone is different, each with a delicate profile of characteristics, a one of a kind being. All the while when I’m dealing with all sorts of people, I keep on remind myself that people have their own styles and uniqueness, and we should not deny their existence as a different being. For me, that’s what makes people different, that’s what makes the world “different”. Not just being different, but literally different, in the sense of everyone is unique in their way.

                God made everyone not the same. You knew from the starting of your life you’re going through meiosis, your genes, chromosomes which determines your traits are varied from time to time so that it is guaranteed a new, different organism will be born. As the result, we became homo sapiens with difference, different phenotype or genotype, or even both, different character and attitude. There would not be another me in a one per Gazillion possibility. I feel great for that, that we’re very different afterall, and that I can always be who I am, different from everybody.

                Yes, I admit that I’m loud, talkative, non-stopping, and at times hilarious and lame but at the same time funny in some monotony sense. I also seriously consider the fact that I possess the most unique mode of thinking of all, and none of the normal earthlings shall ever have the same mind as me. Yes, I think of things that other people will never think of. I read people. I read minds. I usually try to manipulate minds using words and facial expressions. I analyze people and their reaction in other to get what they are thinking, and break down their mental defense. Yes, sometimes I’m sarcastic. Sometimes I’m solemn and cold. Sometimes I act not-normal in the eyes of you all (people who thinks I’m weird). And sometimes I say things which people will never understand.

                I never ever treated my difference with most of the people as something that I should be shame of, something that I should hide up and adapt to the normal community. Yes, I realize that keeping such authenticity will cause me a great deal of difficulty to be close to people, yes I’m well aware of that. But I chose to keep what makes me special of all, being me.


                “I cannot make changes according to what you want in order to get this job. I am Sorry. You keep your job, I will keep my attitude.”

~Raju Rastogi~


One thing however, I hate it when people denies my own personality, as if I cannot be who I am supposed to be. Though I maybe weird, but don’t you think you should pay me the same respect as a different person as I have respected you?? I accept the fact that you’re different from me and I may not appreciate how you behave, and I tolerated. Then, can you do the same for me, as a repay of my respect?? It’s not only me who needs to say “It’s okay”, you too. 

Yes, say what you want, an act to cover my own weakness or my reluctance to turn from evil, you’re at your liberty. But I am going to stay the same, you keep your comments, and I’ll keep my attitudes.


...

可能我的疯狂暂时不得到原谅
可是我知道啊
可是我明白啊
是我的执着博来在你面前歌唱
唱出我的梦想
唱出
我的

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails