Sad case


Before
After






















Yes, you guys had certainly got it right, at least to those of you who are not dumb, I had a haircut. =) From the look of it you can see that the length is shortened for a great deal, that I would no longer call it “hair” instead I’ll call it “short hair”. Weird isn’t it?? Try imagining the whole class consisting of 27 classmates laughed in unison as you stepped into the class with the new Mohawk hairstyle. How drastic that change could be?? I feel so naked in the flaky air.

Hmm…

Just you wait. Wait till it gets long and nice.




Please tell me what you think about melodramas.

It’s actually soap opera that contain lots of emo-scenes and emotional lines and bla bla bla, mostly circling around love, friendship, and family themes. Sometimes you could  just indulge in it but sometimes you’ll just get sick and can’t bare the story line that you would want to slam the TV shut. In a nutshell, most of us think that these stories are just “fictional, and anything similar will just be merely coincidental”. But hey, I found one.

Say there’s this girl who loved you deeply, and is really your type, and she would do anything to be with you. It sounded like a perfect ending right, story is just about to start. Sadly, you’re the one who doesn’t appreciate her love and always complaint her for her imperfection, though small, but imperfections. She got disappointed occasionally but still keep up to her love vow, and yet you still complaint and made her days more and more miserable, not realizing that what you’re doing is going to cause ordeal in the future, and worsemore the wakeup call is still far away.

Will it be too late??

Will all the mistakes be forgiven??

Kinda emo is it?? This is that I called “real-life melodrama”. At least I say it’s a lot better than sitcoms where you can hear idiots laughing when you’re trying to focus on what the characters trying to say.

But, I really hope the boy will come to his senses soon and start to treat the one who care for him. Or else, he won’t be forgiving himself when everything is too late. Sure, it’s time to change for him.





Whenever I imagined myself to be happy
In a lovely landscape sketch,
I will
find
YOU
and me
together
In the beautiful picture.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails