A day without you in Picture



Well, to be honest. I'm the kind of guy who always do drastic and desperate things when it comes to desperate times. I don't know, why or what that had caused me to do so but i do realize that this is in my gene. My nature. There are certain times and days when i've done many things, or thing that hurts and disappointing.

Today, i looked into the sky and reminded myself that you're not going to be in my world for today. I strolled on the rain-drenched ground and realize that you will not know what i am doing now. It aches inside as i know that you won't be with me here today, knowing what i'm doing, knowing how i am doing today, knowing how i'm feeling right then, right now. It doesn't feel, infact, something is not right, and i can't do anything to rectify it. Can i say sorry?? Is it enough to let you understand how fragile i am when it comes to solving problems??

I'm sorry if any action of mine makes you think that i'm immature and disappoints you but that simply means that you doesn't understand me well enough.. well, i can't blame you too because i'm weird and this kind of stuffs doesn't normally happen to people like me.

So, I'm sorry. I really am.

Here Without you In the picture.




2 comments:

My Euphoria said...

Its okay~~:) she must have forgave you already

Joshua said...

lol.. XD how you know its a she?? lol... My Gay Friend lar. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails