Helping Myself


Do you realize that as we grow up things start to change??
I do.
It's not like people start to get fat or tall or what, it is their heart which changes.

I mean, generally, it's like something is gone from their heart, something that makes me think life is used to be beautiful and simple. But the weird thing is, I don't know what is missing, and why am i feeling like this.

And this makes me even more frustrated.

Facebook connects people, but disconnects hearts between people.

People tend to crouch in their own mini social world rather than to head out and meet new people.

They gang up, forming a gang, neglecting all stuffs or people that are around them.


Why is this happening?? What is this irrevocable feeling of everything is wrong which can't be shook off??


Once someone said :" It's better to be in love with God compare to be in love with other people, God at least won't leave you and abandon you. He's the same forever."

Yea, looks like it's just you and me now my Abba..

=(

2 comments:

Human said...

Accept things as they are. Life goes on. Cheer up!

Joshua said...

Thanks. =) try my very best. =)

You know what?? I'm a human too. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails