Just a quick one. = )


Heck, I don't know.
I do love to blog i guess, but i really can't stand when people will rush to me and ask me : "hey, is that XXX that you're writing about??" (HEY, Mind your own business will ya??) "hey, what's going on?? You sound so hopeless in the blog.." (It's all written there, it's either you read it you get it, or you read it you don't get it) "Hey, Are you writing about me??" (SERIOUSLY!!??)


*Hyperventiation*

So do you call that popularity?? I hope not, mine is slightly more starry and glamourous. XD

Well, honestly, if you think that all you've read here is worth sharing in real life, you've got it all wrong. Because, this blog is my secret sanctum where i can spill all my thoughts without any reservation, freely like a falcon in the sky, and some people will just defile its beauty by bringing it up during real life scenes. How idiotic is that??

I mean, okay, maybe you don't get it, you think that i won't mind, you think that it is okay to talk all of it in real life. But get this : It's not okay! You've got completely no right to discuss anything on my blog before i even started it. Just to be clear on this.

Well, it will be best if all of you can savour every bit of this crappy grandeur, and keep it to your heart, and remember there's this one boy who ever lived, and it'll be my honour for life. And if you've followed me since the start till today, only IF, you're truly one who understands me, and i thank you genuinely for that, too. = )

Alright, enought with all these, sorry for the rantings and i hope i can make it up to your's all lost time by sharing this beautiful melody.



(please off the autoplay music on the right column bar before playing this, thanks)

2 comments:

Ryl said...

HAHAHHA this I get it ;)

Joshua said...

Yep. =) haha thanks for your empathy. XD

Related Posts with Thumbnails