No man land

So,  I've installed the blogger app into my phone,  hopefully I would be able to blog more often,  anywhere.
To tell you the truth,  I really yearn to talk about myself in this no man land,  and I am glad that tonight  I am able to do so.
And to tell you the truth,  all my life I feel like other than God,  this place had been my best listener.  It's not people's fault (partly correct because some people listens just for the story), but for me I feel really uncomfortable telling people what I really think about,  what I feel,  my heart desire,  my struggles,  my worries,  my hopes and dreams.  It's just the way I am. 
I wanted to do so,  but when the time comes,  I just can't find the courage to do it
It's just the way I am
And right now,  I am just a man who's getting a little tired of living his life. 
I want to escape. I want to be free.  I want to be nothing.

\



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails