20/2/2009 The third day of my sixteenth year (Surprise!!)



Well, cute isn’t she??

For your info, this girl had her birthday on 19/2/2008 just a day ahead of me…. So, she’s cute cute cute cute!!! Happy belated Birithday Michelle!!!!.....if you read this…… ~.~

Well, someone just brought a big black guitar this afternoon and ask me to check it out. After I examined the guitar, she suddenly said “this is for you.” WHAT THE, it’s like a horrible Surprise, it finally turn out that my friends from 4S1 and ISCF collect some fund to buy a guitar for me……… I’m really touch but I can’t cry, just can’t, but I can feel tinkling emotion deep down in my heart, I feel really happy and grateful just to had friends like them. Is this the feeling of being touched???

Here, I want to thank a couple of people for contributing to this piece of music instrument:

~Lawrence Law, who is getting meaner and meaner from time to time
~Lai Jia Ying, who had interest in playing a guitar… (Oops!)
~Karen and Hannah, who I never know would contribute money to buy me a birthday present
~Christopher, whom I met and make friends with a few months ago.
~ my friend from form 4, Tay Zhen Zuei (I wonder if the name spell correctly), KIWI, Kelvin Tan for granting my wish, having a big present for my birthday.
~Jenny and Ah Huek, the couple
~Kimberly Yew
~Catherine tang, my “sis”
~Francis, almost forgotten
~and you~~ if I forgot to mention your name….

Thanks for the guitar and I’ll try my best to protect it, it symbolizes love between friends and companions……

Real Thanks to God…for answering my prayer made 2 months ago.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails