7/2/2009 Updates……. About life, about me……

I barely survive another week.

Just like that, now I finally got the time to blog, to share about my twisted and busy and whatever life. He………….. I got a lot of work to do, mind you all, and I’m going to share all of them with you, this is called transparency……

(well, hope all of you enjoyed my previous masterpiece, the poem which I got inspired by this little tinkling feeling in my heart. Again, you may enjoy it.)

I got 3 camps I on my way till June, 1 teenager Sunday, and I to find out a way to design and direct a musical drama, just like you watch in High School Musical. Haz…….. just wait and see, remember me in your prayer, and help me if you think if you are a pro of songs…. Help needed desperately.

Just played a really funny game this morn, would like to share with you all, try that out:

~Divide yourself into groups, name your group with funny names (e.g. Hush puppies, which I used this morn, ultraman, soulkeeper, earthshaker, rush polluted fragrance TM and lots more….
~start with one of the group, recite the tempo “XX (name of your team) squat, XX squat, XX squat, (other group) YY squat”
~note : the action at the back of XX can be change according to your interest, like breakdance, killing self, die, play DOTA , woo girls, play Barbie dolls……
~the other group must recite the tempo doing the action (e.g squatting as shown in the above example), if you are asked to play Barbie doll, your group had to pretend to play Barbie Doll

Gags, try imagine what if your group is ordered to do the following action :

~regenerate
~travels through time
~dance pole dance
~popping
~locking
~breaking
~send fly kisses
~hug each other
~punch yourself
~touch yourself
~play DOTA
~play CS
~play gunbound
~play maple
~play Halo
~play under-the-rainbow

Real funny isn’t it?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails