Memory Remnants

One once said :" memory is a really funny thing. if it makes you feel happy, you won't forget it for your life time. but if it's traumatic, then your brain will shut that off your memory"

"Well, i believe that that eye inspires Kelly Clarkson's "behind those Hazel Eyes""
"Well, i believe you're joking"




"They say you really fit to be an old man"
"No...... let me clarify. I can disguise as many characters with my mimic ability"
"Are you mocking me?"



"You really can be Monalisa"
"except for i like to poke my nose...."




"Hey, what are you doing here?"
"GOGOH..... (means brother in mandarine)"



"hey kid, you really look good in this post... let me have a picture of you"



"This look like a real tiger, see??"
"Seem pretty fake to me, too cartoonish"




"hey, the pic look quite good"
"the two boys at the back, they are spoiling it..."

"HAylo!!!!! can i have a picture of you????"
"there goes Joshua again....."

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails