Review

Hmmmmm………. Exam of upper forms is surely a tougher exam to have compared to those secondary form exam, which some teacher says we can use the PMR cert to wipe our AXX.

Sejarah made it again by killing people off, including me who had done quite well in it. This time, the answer is not that specific. Candidates had to relate various topics to answer the question………. Then there’s “clever” student, who wrote all the answer in the foolscape paper, including the structure questions, in order to have the question discussed after the exam. It’s me actually……. Teacher actually grew angry in the end cause I’m the only one doing that and cut some of my marks ( T.T innocent………)

Boomed someone in English paper (Question : write a complaint letter to broadband company to complaint about the poor service given).

Biotic, skeptical questions everyone. Everyone agree that some of the question does not come out from the textbook, but teacher says : “nolah…. Every question is from the textbook one…… only you don’t know how to apply the knowledges……….”

Chemistry, teacher set a couple of devastating question by showing some weird octylene structure…. (what the ! you never teach us how to write these somplicated compound!!!!!!!!!)

Addmaths, you know what I am going to talk about before I begin….. It kills……….. it’s my fatal subject……… I never score well in it…………….don’t want to talk about it…….. (SOBS…..)

Moral…….. if you guys are preparing for this exam, you’ll quickly forget all the nilais……. But if I study for PMR, momentary failure is nothing to me……..

I’m wrong, I’m so wrong!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails