Darling You


Twas’ the finality shone upon us
Like a bright daybreak star
Bringing jovial warmth
As pleasing as felling in love

A bridge
Dazzling like a rainbow
Crossed over from one end to another
From my world to yours

You say you feel the same way
Like I feel towards you
The same sensation
The similar passion
The congruent chemical romance
That strikes up
What is believed to be lying still
Still in our heart

In that room you said
Full of gentleness and kindness
Which untangles my puzzled mind
Into a puddle of whatsoever phantasm
This roams free in the kingdom of thoughts
Letting minds spoke up
Letting love speaks

It’s a hard decision you had made
Though it may betrays what you craved
Or I may know not
You’re thinking the other way round.

But

At that precise moment
I saw your serenity
The beauty of soundless tranquility
Bursting with empathy and compassion
I felt your sorrow
The one so overwhelming that it devour all your courage
As you mumbled the moment I lay my gaze on you.
I realized
The true meaning of the word “sacrifice”
Which means choosing a better way for both of us

So

Together then,
We shall build a wall
Preventing us from crossing into that dreaded boundary
Leading to a nasty happy ending
For a way better is laying upon us
A better future awaits for us.
Through the wall we’ll learn
How to express our feeling through our heart
How to express our love
Without looking into your breath-taking eyes.

And so

We’ll wait
Till the time is right
Though it hurts
When I tried to released my grasp
In a glimpse of times which feels like forever
I’ll wait
As you waited
For mine, and yours brighter future






P.s. I like you, every now and then, and always.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails