Miscellaneous



Family day didn’t turned out to be such an disappointment after all. After waking up at 6.30 a.m., Revo, then senam robik, then set up the booth, then war game, then captain ball, then make glutinous riceball, then choir practice, then finally reached home at 11.30 p.m., drained but contented. =)

!. When you make a toast, spread a thick layer of vanilla ice-cream and take a big bite, an savour the scrumptious and sweet and icy taste of the ice-cream taste……

2. I realize that I have no talent at all at making glutinous riceball… the dough will just break when I try to shape it. And not knowingly, I dipped the whole dough into the water ( instead you should take out some water and wet the dough), and it melted… ==



Dear all
No matter whenever you are
When you look up into the moon
And think of me
Always bear in mind that somewhere out there
I thought if you too.

Sometimes
Distance seemed to do its trick
We can’t talk
We can’t bear the sadness of separation
But somehow
We are tied by
A
Invisible thread



Father God, Thank You for the day, Thank You for the special time to bond with all my friends. Although it’s a special day but I’m still thankful that I gained a lot from all these programmes.. Now I want to continue to pray for strength Lord, for handling the Christmas caroling and the Christmas celebration in ktt. Give me Wisdom and intelligence so that we committees can organize a successful event and can convey the message to all the unbelievers. And I pray that all my friends will go to the Christmas eve celebration on Saturday night, I really hope they will come. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen


5 comments:

Michelle said...

where are u now, bro? Kuching? or still at KL?

Joshua said...

KL... Sigh...
Merry Christmas. XD
What about you??

Michelle said...

24/12 wil be going back to Kch.
When will u be back?

Joshua said...

i will be back on 21-1-2012. =)
Hang out at night k?? book you first. XD

Michelle said...

u mean 21/1 night??

Related Posts with Thumbnails