The confession of a sinner. Like you. Like me.



Today I went to my church back in kuching, for the last time, before my departure to India, for good.

I think it's kinda funny the fact that most people thought that I have already been in India already because I've been going around bragging telling people about going to India since 2 years ago. and they listened and listened and thinks that I've been already in India for quite some years. Well, i guess i can finally say, that I am going to India, for real. =)

I thank God that he gave me a very strong message.


佳美的脚踪


谁是佳美啊?? XD


14 How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15 And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”                                                                     ~Romans 10:14,15~


I see the heart of a pastor so desperately trying to reach out to us. I see tears of desperation in his eyes as he mention to us how heathen our hearts are these days to God's calling to repent. For the second time in my life I see a pastor becomes so emotional when he tries to convey his concern and hopes to us, simply because God love us and we deserve this wake up call so the beauty of God's embrace will be revealed to us.

I really look up to these pastors, and I am actually envious. And my prayer is that one day I would have the same fulfilling relationship with God, and I will love him more than anything in the world.

...

I guess I can never be the kind of courageous christian who will boldly declare gospel to people who needs it because I think I am simply too afraid of being rejected. TOO SCARED. I just hope that my daily living will be a reflector of Christ, and perhaps people will see Christ living inside me and be convinced that Christ is the only way.

I hope that people will someday believe, if not at least be encouraged, when they look at me.

Maybe one day when you guys peek into this little blogspot of mine, you will see how God slowly scatter easter eggs here and there in the course of my life, and perhpas you will join the dots and form an incredibly picture, and believe, that there is a beautiful hand behind this life which constantly struggles to live.

=)

I never would be daring enough to say this. But I really hope that everyone I care about will turn to God and believe in him because he is simply too awesome and romantically wonderful. But I am simply too shy. If only they would approach me and ask me about it, I will have lotsa tales to tell.

If only they would.



2 comments:

dianne said...

Hey Joshua!I enjoy reading yr blog, they really inspire me. I understand how u feel & i feel the same way too. I m afraid to preach the Gospel too, i think we need more faith,courage & enthusiasm :) Lets work our way towards this, spreading the good news.
You're a really great & understanding guy. Altho i didnt make an effort to know u more deeply in person,i learnt heartfelt lessons from yr blog. I believe u inspired more ppl than u think u did!
So u ll be leaving on 24th? i believe u have a mixture of feelings right now, u re leaving tomoro 24th! can u believe it!? xD
Well, i hope u find a good & safe place to stay in India. & also a church u'd prefer. Take care of yourself independent one! :D God will be watching over u so don't feel scared ok! I hope u will feel secure there. Everything is gonna be ok after a few weeks of settling down :) Ok i m writing too long. I'll keep u in my prayers. Take care alright! God bless u! Make it a blessing to everyone who would come across u in the future! Good bye Joshua :)

Joshua said...

Wow... I feel really excited and happy for this real long comment!!!! =D Well this surely is some sayings that will change one's life. =)
Well, for me I guess i can never take up that preaching role and boldly refute all friends and family. Who know's i will too. But i just hope that HE will take what i have to offer and really make a really good use out of me haha.

Hey, i am really glad that you are inspired by what i wrote here in my sanctuary. This is indeed the STORY of my life. Every true bits and pieces of it. I write all this just simply so people can read it and perhaps resonate with the condition that I am in. I guess everyone is in the same situation as I am in at times and i think my views will help people out. I guess? =D

Yea. so i got to my new church and am lovin it. =) Thanks for your wishes and blessing too Dianne. =) I know that God has a plan for you too so just slow take one step at a time and look closely how God slowly line up your path. =) you will be fazed.

Take care and stay in touch. =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails