Brain sap-sucking sensation



Note, this is a self-updating post which will be updated automatically for a week. Well, readers can expect new updates on this post each and everyday, if only they have the time to read this brain-sucking exam. Here goes, the brain-sucking adventure of stupiakboy.


8/3/2010

BM in the morn and Sejarah/history in the morn too. BM is really tough for some of us, especially for those people like me, who always faces surprising circumstances during exams. Brain block. Incoherent flow of ideas. Product : lousy 4 page essay which people thought will turn out to be good one. Let me tell you : I know myself better. It’s bad.

History. The paper that leads me into thinking that I’m the “luckiest” person in the whole school. Topics which I pay less attention came up and topics I wasted (now I say “wasted” cause the study is of no use. Yalah yalah I know it’ll help out during SPM) my time on did not came out. One word to describe it : unpredictable. Did crapping in the paper, really think I won’t get high marks for this particular subjects, like what I had in the previous tests. CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP.


9-3-2010

First of all, I want to thank ITS for nurturing into a boy who knows the proper usage of English, though lousier than those students who are English-literate, I still think that English worked out good in today’s BI exam. Next, I want to thank stupiakboy.blogspot.com giving me such a chance of improving my English through blogging, and yalah yalah I sometimes write things which are grammatically wrong in this blog. Well, what can I say? It really improves my BI. So, to those out there, or YOU reading the blog here, if you desperately feels the need to improve your English, please start blogging now. You can get your own blog through 3 simple steps at www.blogger.com. Oh ya, please remind me to collect advertisement fee from blogger.com.

Bio, all thanks to NANA TCHEE, all the students foresaw the question and maybe, possibly scoring extremely well in the exam. So to the school management board : Please don’t feel overjoyed when you sees the bio result. Well, it’s not your fault teacher. If it’s your fault, then you didn’t give us tips also wrong, gives us tips also wrong. What to do?? YOU ROCK!! Teacher!! Attention : 5S2 is going to kill MR Gab for setting some extremely disgusting question sounding like “wrong cancel correct”.


10-3-2010

Additional mathematics and Chemistry. My my my, I had no wish to talk about it any further.(make your own sentence) add mathchemistry - bloody hard - helpless to an extent that I’m not feeling helpless – not able to complete the papers – good enough – teacher – attempt – student murder – super difficult question – brain frost(make your own sentence)

Well, I still can’t deny the fact that today is “Pn. Chong Day”. Know why?? First of all, chemistry and additional mathematics is what we’re having today, which is what she teaches. Second of all, Pn. Chong coincidentally came in both times when we start our test. Lalala………..


11-3-2010

Well, the day progressed with nothing significant. Physics, haha…………… just feeling lucky for being able to complete all those questions without making any careless mistakes. The whole physics exam was like : picking small pieces of memories, piece by piece and jumble them up, then TA-DA!! Question answered.

Moral……… so demoralizing….. Scary…… hope nothing can go wrong…

BC, Two Words : GAME OVER. Never saw such difficult question before. Just hope that I can get at least 70%

Well, I’m gonna crashed out for a while tomorrow…. Since tomorrow has modern mathematics only. And to those who had received their SPM result today, All the best for your future!

12-3-2010

BLur....... the only subject i don't know where to learn. Luckil it went over well................. JUst got a feeling to crap cause teacher say my sejarah is "OKAY".

TAlking about end of exam. i particularly distaste those soap opera where little girls go for far older boys and they ended up..... well....... MAJOR DISAGREEMENT!! i wonder what triggers that feeling?? hmm............


THe exam and the updatate of the blogpost ends here...

(Official inviting all the youths out there to attend Sg Maong Methodist Church's YOuth Sunday. 8am or 10am. 14/3/2010. Sg Maong Methodist Church hall. We have dances, shows, and songs!!!!!! PLEase Come!!!!!! *for non-muslims only*)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails