El Compredo, Amigos?

Okay, time passed…… and here’s updates……..

Note : this post is in long-lame-essay (LLE) format, strictly refrain from reach of people with no lame senses and children under 1 year old.

First of all, I want to talk about this school exam thingy. Well, I actually posted something on facebook like “What lah, we came back from CNY holiday just to take another exam and go for holiday again??” Got some responses, some said that they dreaded the holiday so much that they want to finish *ahem* PMR *ahem* and go to work. I mean, what lah! We had only like 25 years to in our life, and you want to go to work, like how you’re going to spent the rest of your 80-year-homo-sapien life span?? Unfathomable. This is real weird. What I mean is, all we do after coming back from CNY is to take another exam and go for another exam????? This coming-back is quite crappy right? Well, talking about exams, I still remember I have some target to reach……. Gotta start cracking. Actually I’m still in a blur lah……. After I study, I’ll try to ask myself : “what had I learnt?”. The result usually turned out to be “nothing”. Lol………

Then, i want to update on something regarding my blog, stupiakboy.blogspot.com. well, it had gotten intoxicated by some chemical romance issues that sometimes disgusted everyone, the readers of the blog….. well, what can I say……. I just can’t help it…… there were this kind of raging emotions in my mind and I gotta let it go or else I’ll go BOOM and that’s the end of stupiakboy the B.J.A. Well, as I considered that “too much of something is a bad thing”, I’m gonna try to write less this-kind-of-post after getting complaints from the readers…. Haha….. my bad……. But, as for the readers, I want to tell them that : THIS IS MY BLOG AND I CAN WRITE ALL I WANT, WHATEVER I WANT, AND WHENEVER I WANT!!!!!!! No offense…………. Just doing my job as a blogger…………

Talking about my physical condition nowadays…… I’m still suffering the pimple-outbreak disaster since the first day of CNY. Don’t know what caused it…… trouble? Stress? Or excess consumption of junk food? I’m not sure. One things for sure : I’m ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think reaching puberty is another factor…….. since my mustache suddenly grew and filled my face too….. and my hand-hair is growing too……… I looked more man…… crap lah……….. maybe it’s time to grow up, which I’m trying to do in this year. Solutions : being less lame, less unpredictable, work on arts, think maturely, talk wisely, and blah blah blah………… so guess you guys will hear me say “trying to be less lame here, please cooperate.” Around…………..

Exams……. Gush…….. I’m still in a blur lah………….
Project MELODY…… no progress…… 65% completed…….


p.s.
maybe be we should act more normal……. You know…… seriously…………….
I’m not blaming you for being not-normal…….. because sometimes it’s me who’s not normal……….
GOOD LUCK and smile……….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails