I'm here to say "sayonara", for now.....


There goes the YOuth Sunday of my church. what to say??? well, it's most problably my last year in this youth..... if i ever get the chance to study else where..... really missed moments of it and it's a really memorable one.


From the Decor...... which took us a day to finish and another day to take it off, for a day's use..... sigh........ crappy i said.


it actually look like this :


how can this takes up a day?? let me show you, ~BEHIND THE SCENE~
First of all, you blow balloons..... (sounded quite easy cause it's practical even to the childrens right??



the point is..... you have to blow and blow and blow till you can make a floor of carpet with balloons......




OI, apa kamu buat sini!!!!!!


A balloon named.... kelly!

then, after all the hard work, it all stranded together to become this. reminds me how small i am compare to the ballon walls


the balloon wall of CHINA!!!!!

in the morning. 7AM.... vocal practice..... hahaha


where am i??? still the nerd me......... nice shirt eh?? special complement to OKIKI....



smilez


SUPAR JUNIOUR.....mjyf sungai maong

Well, I’ll be away now for three days to semariang, and away again for Miri soon after the mission trip to semariang. So, guess you guys won’t hearing crapping from the lamenerd for the time being. Will try to bring up latest update. SEEYA!


p.s. desperately finding a way to define myself....

1 comment:

cherryll said...

okiki????.....speechless...haha swt chin

Related Posts with Thumbnails