Shinji Kaiho…….

“if you feel that you’re overwhelmed by oppressive tension, depression so strong that it wouldn’t go away. If you look at books like looking at the scene of a rotting hell. The same formula, same theory, over and over again, makes you sick and wants to puke. Boy/girl, if you feel depressed, stressed because of the exam, remember, you’re not alone out there…”

Well, I think we’re all facing the same problem right now : exam.

Or, you guys do not bother to read this blog during exam season and came back after the exam and found out this post and said : “wow! What an inspirational talk Joshua has in his blog!!! Maybe I’ll score better if I read this post before exam!!!!!!!!”

For those guys who faced the situation now, which means you’re now reading this AFTER THE EXAM, all I want to say is : “lol……. I feel for you.”

But for those who read this before the exam, I’m now offering you my “good luck charm” wish you guys will score well in this exam.

Well, aside from exams, I also wants to talk about my physical state. Gosh, I’m now being intoxicated by the stupid sun!!!!! well, thanks to the public duty which I attended the previous Tuesday, where we are allow to rest in the shade just facing the sun. (yes, the shade is facing the sun : the best shade in the world). Not feeling well, feeling itchy and blah blah blah………

And, some stupid people in the school stole my luxurious looking lady-purse-looking-luxurious bag, with only my earphone and tuition card. Well, I wonder how was the thief’s expression when he found out that the luxurious looking bag only contains some cheap earphone and card. Well, reminds me of the saying “don’t judge a book by it’s cover”. Well, even if the bag looks luxurious, please don’t steal it cause I put nothing valuable in it la…… next time, you should go for those bags with lousy appearance and you might be getting something better. For the thief : GO LONG PIAK!!!!! Well, all I can say is I’m too naïve to left my purse-looking-bag out in the view of school community, it won’t happen the next time……… well, again, I clarify that the bag is not a women purse!!!! It’s a bag where you can put all kinds of stuff in it………

Back to exam, though I tried my best to study hard and try to regurgitates knowledge that I have spat out soon after the year end test, I still got the feeling that I can’t finish the topics covered by the exam. Hope my feeling’s wrong……. I also discovered that I can’t use the same method (listening to music during study) when I study, after PMR. Don’t know why this special work-only-on-stupiak-people method doesn’t work anymore on me….. maybe the lameness gene is gone, and thus destroys the port connecting music to the knowledge chamber………….. CRAP!!!!!!!

p.s. I still don’t think I can beat you lah……. HISTORY tells me that……….

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails