Last Christmas i gave you my heart


(please stop the music on the right hand side bar before you start this. =))


The last time
You fall on me for anything you like
Your one last line
You fall on me for anything you like
And years make everything alright
You fall on me for anything you like
And I no I don't mind

As this song loomed inside my head, I finally realize that i had totally got over you. The last time, yes, the last time i may have fall for you hard, but this time, i feel all better and all new and i really hope that i can make amends to what you felt and your regrets, but too bad we didn’t work out that way anymore.



Maybe the Last Christmas  i maybe so crazy of you and fancy of you that i lost myself, but now no more. You’re just a tiny speck existing in my mind. A piece of memory which i am unwilling to conjure, a scale of reminiscence which i would never bring up to torture myself, and a small miniscule of the total volume of the heart that was still healing.

But the little piece though small,
You have influenced me,
Changed my life,
And though tiny,
You’ve brought huge difference between where we both are now.

Solitary Mimbletonia,
Merry Christmas.
I will never forget you as a person who matures me
Who showed me how wrong i was
Who endured all the way but in the end giving up
Who never gave me a second chance to be better
I still miss you, My friend.

Cherrybum,
Merry Christmas.
Thanks for being a so awesome friend and the best Christmas present ever
Thanks for being the one
Who showed me love never ceased to exist
Who taught me never to give up when all seemed so hopeless
Who portrayed love perfectly.
Thank you, My friend.


...








Christmas in KTT is never good
Never okay in fact.
Missed celebrating it in Sg Maong Methodist Church
A place where i belong









Youth


Church



1 comment:

Ryl said...

hmm :) Merry Xmas daddy

Related Posts with Thumbnails