SHOO!! SHOO!! Hiatus



What right or wrong in this world?? Is something right something that makes us feel good when we do it; and something wrong is something that makes us feel bad when we do it?? Well, to tell you the truth, aside from conscience which do a small small part in telling us right from wrong, we’re solely depending on what we had learned from our surrounding, or in other words, our culture.



Parents teaches us not to smoke, we know that smoking is not good for us, IT’S WRONG

Smokers grew in an environment where all people around them smokes, they think that smoking is just right, IT’S RIGHT.


We live in a civilized society, we know that robbing is no good, IT’S WRONG

Thugs lived in slum dog area all their life, robbing is what they see, they think that robbing is good, it brings money, IT’S RIGHT


So do you see it?? The wrongs and rights are merely a perception of how we view a doing, an act, or a thought, or even an idea. It’s very dependent, greatly affected by the local culture, the environment, the surrounding where we grew. Another example, in the conservative nineties, individual of opposite sexes weren’t even allowed to be together alone, let alone hold hands, making out, having physical contact in the public.

So can you see it?? Theoretically there’re no right or wrongs, there’s only perspectives mould and make by the surroundings, cultivated by the culture, and nourished by the environment.

When I see other people treating others, especially me very warmly and with awesome hospitality, I actually felt bad and wondered why I was not like that. They can show kindness in their very own awesome way but that’s just what I can’t do, or what I’ve not being taught to do when I was younger. I guess I’m just naturally stingy.


Helo. Stingy me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails