Yeah, I'm fine here..



Fellow KL people, in case you hadn't noticed, the rapid KL service had been upgraded to using token for ticket instead of "paper tickets". =)

Well, in opinion, i very much prefer the paper ticket thingy because you can actually get a hold onto something bigger and lighter instead of some token which you can lost easily as easy as you lost a coin. Somehow i think that it is some new-found strategy by the company to charge the people who lost their tokens, considering the fact that it's so easy to lost it and the worker will be just around the corner to fine you a good RM30. XD 

Anyway, it's a faster and more updated alternative compared to the in-recycle-able tickets. 


and yep, to those who are concerned, i'm now safe and sound at my aunty's house. and from the look from the picture, i think i got pretty mushy as my head became a bit "mushroomish".. oh well, what can i say?? i think i rotted a lot and probably grew some fungi while i'm in my college.

Anyway, i'm so amazed by my journey today that originally i have to go to ktm station by myself, be there, and take a cab to my aunty's house. Then, i have two friends to join my ride and share out my fare to the ktm station. Then, they are staying near to my aunty's house!! and i got my free ride !! =)

Thanks Paul Khoo and family for their hospitality. I was really touched by the friendliness and the love in the family. =)



And the late upload of christmas celbration at INTI college, production of collaboration between NUC-KTT-INTI. 













THIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY
FA LALALALALALALALA...

counting down to christmas : 21 days

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails