Sounds and Wounds


I never thought this kind of person will exist in this place.

The kind of person that actually wished to show off everything he had infront of everyone else, trying really hard to convince people around him that he’s the most charming and adorable dude in the world. I was totally devastated, heart screaming “WTH!!!!” when he come to me and wished that he wants to be put somewhere prominent during the celebration. I mean, OMIGOODNESS!!!! -Isn’t it very very obvious what are you trying to do?? What do you want ?? Want the whole world to know about you??

I’m not mad. I’m not even angry. Just that I pitied you for you defined your own value with your TALENTS and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Well, what can I say?? Just be yourself please??




But, I won’t forget to reflect on myself.
Am I Like that too??
Am I craving attention from all like you??

Well, sometimes we all do
So lost in this materialistic world that we can only build our identity on what we can do, but not what we really are…
That’s what I call sadistic.






Stress is building up at an exponential rate.
The Elastic limit is reaching it’s breaking point.
Christmas
KTT 15th year anniversary
Chinese New Year
More organizing works
More Activities
More studies
But less time.


 
HOW?? HOW?? HOW??

Looking at friend studying looked at myself again, full of works at hand. Sometimes I can’t help but to complain and just wished that I can be like them too, study study study study, and that all can I do is just study. But thinking back again, I mean, how many people can live a life as interesting as mine out there?? They can only study, while I can do something else!! =)

Aal Izz Well

Anyway, fight or flight mode is triggered, tension is adjusted to its max. I’m ready to fight. SEM 2 here I come!!!!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails