New Year resolution 2012




So a new year is here, people are busying with their new year resolutions while I’m relaxing here, stretching away on a vacation. I can’t help but wonder why is there a need to have a resolution for the year ahead. Anyway, the world is ending this year right?? I do realize the fact that people will set some goody goody stuff that makes them work harder in order to have a fruitful year ahead, and  perhaps a better one. I mean, are we really going to follow the resolution once we set it during the start of the year?? Or how many us will be determine enough to follow the resolution throughout the year??

Okay, maybe I am wrong. It does do some good after all. However, I won’t do any new year resolution for the year ahead..

So, what do I want to achieve this year??

For those who doesn’t know anything at all about me currently ( new readers especially), I am a government sponsored scholar under JPA scholarship, currently studying in the Kolej Teknologi Timur in Sepang under A level programme, and going to further my studies to india, taking Dentistry.

So that’s currently who am I. So aside from academic outstanding achievement, I wish to achieve something greater, more meaningful, and will bring good cause to the world and people around us.

Take a look around us. How many people do you see who doesn’t has a smile?? Who lived out there with no sense of direction in their life, and who lived just for the sake of his/her own existence, and who lived just for the sake of living?? How many people out there are hurting and needs someone to hear them out?? How many people are still hanging on to the past, haunted by the phantagorisma of their own mistakes??

Those are what I see when I looked into people’s face, and I feel this need to share that pain, share that misery as if it is mine. And I think that this is my purpose, to provide a sanctuary to those who need someone to be there, and to hear their feeble cry, and to be there for them.

However, I know I’m not worthy or trustworthy enough to play that role. Even I sometimes do mistakes which earn distrust from other people. So I need to learn to be more sincere, which I had been taught to learn since the very beginning. Sincerity…. Hmm… I’m suddenly tongue tied….

That’s about it, Happy new year
 =)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails