Jet Lag









Stranded in LCCT. Possible Symptoms of Jetlag. Well, here I am, on the way back home to my home Kuching.. If you are reading this before 0725 21/1/2011 2012, yep, I am still here. =)

Hmmm… let’s see if you can spot one guy with a samurai sword…..




Here??





Here??




Or here??



Nope. I didn’t see him…

I’m really really grateful that God hear my cries, even the deepest whisper in my heart he perceive too. I was kinda depressed when I had to stay overnight in LCCT here because I shared taxi with some dudes who travelled earlier back to Kuching tonight, In fact, all Kuching people have gone home today, leaving me behind alone. But something wonderful (tragic for some) happened.

This guy, came late to the airport and can’t check-in in his flight back to Kuching. Sadly, he bought another ticket for tomorrow which is the same as mine!! *happy* We both felt happy and relieved to have some company tonight and agreed that God had both fulfilled our needs during this time, though I feel kinda sorry for his loss… Anyway, thank God for his work and also for the company that we both had tonight.




Ya, and again i got my hair cut
Hard to tell?? Look at this..

Before
After





Tada!!


I have to admit that we have a certain degree of  similarity though...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails