Le Official diary of an Anti-social Path

"Solitude" is the word my friend used to describe my situation here and now. I wonder how solitude when all people have gone from the house, where i am the only remaining guy in the relatively gigantic double storey terrace house??

very solitude indeed.

Sigh, i think i've come to the day where i can righteously call myself an Anti-Social path. (Hilda : WTH?? are you sure you are an anti-social path?? you're not like that at all!! DX if you're one, there we all are..) Yea right, now i am while you guys are not cause you guys are going back home to see your family and friends, while me, infinity solitude.

Anyway, i want to really thanks my laptop as my temporary soulmate for it had provide me with deals of entertainment which includes movies, Marvel Avenger Alliance, and also Internet. Without it, i think this holiday will be a blank one. =)

Without further irritation with my current status, it think it'll be better off i share with you my trip  to Sunway Pyramid and archery experience :





If truth be told, i think Midvalley or even Time Square is better than this place shop-wise, but this place is indeed enchanting due to its attractive egyptian theme.


And this is what we have in one of the archery range in the Sunway pyramid. A safety gear.


Mr robin hood is getting coaching from the instructor.


mounting the arrow


And Miss!!! ( XD ) 



p.s. I promise i'll update again on tomorrow. =)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails