Screw up REvolution

Yes I admit it. I totally screw it all up. I screwed Mock A2 exam severely.
The realization dawned upon me when i finished a 2 hour physics paper in just one hour, and started to count the total marks of questions which i have left blank.

GUESS WHAT?? A Friggin 31 Mark!!

Maybe I just didn't prepare well enough for my physics paper. I really didn't in fact, all thanks to Kiseijuu. The wonder of reading comics the night before the exam, and special heartfelt thanks to Sister Eunice WOng Jia Pei a.k.a Agent HAHA. Without you i would not be able to realize how hard i must work from now on, thank you for the serious downfall of me, and in return i'll give you


RISING OF PHOENIX FROM THE ASH!


Seriously I don't realize how grave my situation is until i come to this, A lesson worth learning. Luckily this is just pre A2, not the real A2 or else i'll be keeping my fingers crossed day and night just so i can pass the cut off point that allow me to open up to a brand new world.

So from today on wards i'll start my disciplined schedule, and i guess pretty much nothing can stop me.

So this is ME.
I Come
I See
And 
I CONQUER




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails