HIYA!!!!!!! =D


I slowly made my way to the source of the light. The blinding source seem distant but the very view of it warm up my heart. What is it that is waiting at the other side of the light? What is that that was forgotten throughout the course of study, endless revision, and waves follow by waves of exams? An unknown world awaits, as I shield my tiny eyes from the shining light, at the same time trying to make up the shape that makes up the whole outside world, my heart beats wildly as it anticipates a sign of relief from stresses and unreasonable bombardment of stupid test questions.

And the veil of light is removed before my eyes, slowly as my eyes began to adjust to the light outside, i can feel my heart jumped in delight. 

Wait. What's this??
Why is everything so different??
Everyone??


Help...

Oh well, we finally finished our A2 exam, which also means completing the A level pre-university education. Everything is gone just like that, all efforts, and hardwork all poured into the coming A level result which will be revealed on the 21st of January 2013, which will ultimately determine my fate of whether to go to india or just simply indonesia. Other than that, i think we have a lot of catch up to do.

Friends, I miss you.
And me myself, I miss myself too. I mean, the old me.

At least the O' demon of examinations is not stopping me from being nice this time round huh?
And i think i haven't been updating and upload any photos on this blogosphere since long right??

HMMM...
Coming right up!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails