Pre-graduation syndrome


Photos... As promised. Looking back I realized how many time have past and slipped away when we're so busy setting eyes on things that are not important in our life. Anyways, those little things in life are what makes life interesting, and colour life into a spectrum of radiance.

Most awesome Big 2 combo in the game. (One go )


Bug's life in a plate of curry rice 

"Seriously do you see that?? OMG that's a small cockroach"
"So what are you gonna do then??"
"Just ignore it lar.. eh you don't tell other people ar..."

(Next day, whole KTT student knows and boycott the shop)

*Power of KTT Gossips*


Anyone sleeps like a cocoon during a hot day?? 
Oh there he is.


A stupid Cicada which flew and is amputated by the ceiling fan on full speed.

On seach for the head.....



....





...






...




...





...





where's the head??






...





...


There, rest in pieces.
Oh well, end of another unproductive night... ><


Finally conquered Mega mac. Two layer burger with four beef pastries, two cheese, and two layer of veges, and it's MEGA!!


A girl who's fascinated over happy meal toy


1.This is what I do when i'm angry
2.I'm angry when i'm bored
3. I'm bored when the shop serving the dish is slow
4. Shop serving dish slow when the chef is some cutlery degree holder
5. When the chef is some cutlery degree holder, I'll do this.


Kajang Satay! POPULAR MUST TRY


Oops.... shhhh....


Church/collegemates @ last week together in church


Forever alone~


I heart ALU 12 . <3 p="p">

The picture speaks for itself


Happy birthday Bro!!

I think my humour came back a bit after the hectic A2 exams. I guess I'm slowly coming to my oldself? A goodsign apparently. Going to officially graduate from the college tomorrow, and i promise i'll make myself look good in the dinner tomorrow night and say proper goodbye to every friends that i have. And i promise i will take lotsa lotsa pictures. 

Promise is a promise. 

But if promise is not meant to be broken, what is??
wondering.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails