Freed




I had take the first step out to make my life a better one.
There is only so much that i can take.
26 years of suffering and torture. and to think that all these while I thought it is normal and everyone has the same problem.




I've been reading on how to cut off toxic people in our life.
And I realize for this one I have to do what is best for me.
To cut off with toxic people in your life means you stop letting the toxic person to have power over your life, and emotions
To cut off with toxic people in your life means you stop thinking for the good of the person and focus more on your own.
To cut off with toxic people in your life means you are choosing yourself over disrespecting yourself.





There are people who demand your concern but they don't actually need it.
There are people who demand your respect but they dont actually deserve it.
There are people who will create crises and more drama once they realize they are losing their hold over you.
True, these people exists.




Well, I've tried. 
I've tried my very best.
I tried crying till my eyes dried out, 
I tried harming myself in order for you to realize how wrong you are,
I tried appeal to your heart, as earnest as I can be,
I tried to make you see, what we all see in you,
I tried to talk nicely
I tried to fix you.

But no.
This is not the way.

The right way, is to choose to make myself happy, even though I have to stop having you in my life.




This is it.

This is goodbye.

If one day you found your way back, and realize things are not the way they were anymore,
Please remember,
That things you killed on your way back,
They cant be brought back.

RIP the hurting Joshua who cares



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails