12/1/2009 Life Glides on…..

My form four year is still going on smoothly, so far so good. Just finishes my add maths homework, brain hard-wired. Compare to modern maths, it’s a lot more difficult. (I like Modern Maths!!!!!! We just discovered the fact that MM is far more retarded than +Maths during today’s MM’s lesson :Significant values)

I had a pact and busy school days, and also tiring weekends. well, I can only spend Mon and Thurday’s afternoon at home. Get hooked to playing guitar recently, despite the fact that I got “Bombed” for playing the same song, rhythm again and again.

What I found out about morning-session school life is : we actually get two extra hours I a day. (it’s because we sleep till 8am during school day, leaving us with a full afternoon) So, we should reject the sleepy, glum-glum feeling when we woke up early in the morning. We shouldn’t sleep that much, for we can sleep as long as we can after we’re dead. (hahaz, lame isn’t it? it’s because it’s our flesh which will be “sleeping”, our soul on the other hand are in heaven or otherwise in H-E-L-L…… Muahahahahahaha…..)

All of us missed form 3 years very very much, just like what Puan Lam says. But time cannot turn around and tick-and-tocked backwards. So, just accept the fact that we’re grown up. We’re more mature and more Engtao and More Beautiful and more and more and more……. ^.^

And “I miss you” specially dedicated to Leonard, Aizat and Teo Wei Hung. Please leave me comment when you read this. To Teo, your “relative” very bad, be our Sivik teacher, the T-E-O-H crazy PK teacher last year.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails