23/1/2009 Happy Chinese New Year + after-sick day.

Let’s rewind back to the day when stupiakboy is really sick, shall we?

‘rewind’
‘rewind’
‘rewind’
‘screech…..’

Here we are, stupiakboy is sadly sick.
Well, I always boasted that I have the best high-efficient immune system in my family. But however, I’m horribly sick now, not that sickness which cannot do me any harm, like sore throat or something like that. I had fever, flu, and sore throat at the same time.

I wonder what cause me to get that sickness, is it that I’m too stress to continue form four, that my body shut off to force to stop and rest? Or someone infect me on purpose or not on purpose? Or I talk to the sick Lawrence for too long, that his Virus code match mine and invade my body? I wonder?

Hey, the upper paragraph is spoken in a moody mood, right? Cool. Like Kay the anarchist, or thinker I suppose, I suddenly suffered from sneezing-syndrome in my class, I sneezed like a mad dog, like a gorgeous boy who’s secret admirerS (not the S…… it’s plural) keep on missing him, thinking of him.

Then I met Puan Yap that afternoon, and she said something, like “if you had severe sneezing now, then you’ll suffer from sore throat, then fever very soon. Apa ni !?
I don’t believe that prediction, prophecy, because I’m so strong. That I ever fall sick more than once a year, so yeah, I guess I’ll be alright.

The curse is fulfilled, prediction turns to life!!!! I GOT sore throat then fever when I sleep in the night. It’s so cold that I trembled and shook horribly…… take no western medication instead of some Chinese pills. The next morning I go to school in jacket, no one knows that I’m sick !!!!!!!!!

Sigh, this is the end of my sick story, guess my record will be broken, that I fall sick twice of year, instead what I use to had, once a year. Maybe it’s because of old age, I’m a year older now. (hey, not yet! My birthday is on 18th of Feb! *tsk* *tsk* guess you guys know what to do, huh?)

So, I’ll be back to Sibu to celebrate CNY this year, which resembles my blog’s 1st birthday. (well, my blog is born on 30/1/2008, my friendster blog. Click on this link http://stupiakboy.blogs.friendster.com/ to view my blog, old one….

Will update about CNY, and also complete a fun tag !!! wait up!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails