2/1/2009 Q and A session with Joshua Wong

Q : Question
A : Answer

Q : Hello, Joshua Wong, Congrates for being one of the straight A students. What is your feeling when you receive your result??
A : Thank you, I feel just excited because I got my first straight A in my whole life. I got 6A for my UPSR exam.

Q : Oh, how sad. But nevermind, what is your study strategy, can you share about it?
A : Err….. sure…… it’s very simple, I started my revision as soon as form 3 starts. During that time, I had started reading form 1 and 2’s textbooks and prepared for the PMR exam…. I’m really sympathize with those students who started their revision at the eleventh hour, that’s during the trial exam. They study till midnight and start off again early in the morning, maybe during twilight. (wow, twilight, will share about Twilight Saga’s review)

Q : Now, I think that’s all about what other people wanted to know. Let’s skip to fun anonymous topics. Are you currently indulged in dreams of “form 4”. I mean, are you anxious to step into upper form life?
A : Yeah, I really can’t wait. My seniors always told me that form 4 years are the best year in secondary school’s life. I’m really going to enjoy it, however, my senior also said that we would not probably adapt to the new environment.

Q : Why do you say so?
A : Just let quote my science teacher’s teaching during the previous year, when I’m in form three. “Next time when you found me, you sure will say: “teacher, form 3 is nothing, now we cannot cope with works in form 4……….”

Q : Okay, that’s fathomable. What about your holiday life?? Do you really make use of it??
A : I would give 75 out of 100% if I can rate. However, I can’t really decide whether I had made full use of my holiday times, it depends on each and other’s perception. You can refer to my posts dated from 8th November 2008 till now in this blog. There are altogether 22 posts. Leave me a comment to tell me about it ha?? Pleassseeeeee?

Q : …….. ~.~” (sweat). Looks like you did waste a lot of time blogging, don’t you?
A : Yeah, sort of……… So, what else?

Q : Okay, next. Would you be considering about dating with girls since form 4 is the best year among those secondary school years? Just curious….
A : Errr……………………………………………. I think that’s out of topic…. Haha…lol

Q : Nevermind, just one last question. Who do you think would be the best student of the year in the next year??
A : We do not speak of his name, his name is tabooed. (does he sounds like Lord Voldermort?) he’s cruel but genius, enchanting, vicious. Thin but tall…. He’s Lawrence Law!! (come and catch me, come and catch me…)

(This interview is specially designed by my this little friend and is filled by me. If anyone is interested to know more, stay close to this blog to gain more updates.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails