28/1/2008 Worst CNY of my life……so far…..


Well, I never had such a bad CNY in my life, so far….. cause, I had to face a few of circumstances, which are unpredictable. I’ll share about this and that in this post. (it’s sad to know that my English sux after a few days away from blogging and school)

It’ll be an average celebration if flood does not ruin the prosperity of town SIBU. Yes, I’m in Sibu and I’m not in kuching for approximately 5 days, straight without surfing the net, that you guys can’t see any updates on my friendster, blogs, blah blah blah.

We can visit a lot of our friends if Sibu do not get flooded, I actually live a life like a pig, that’s eat-enjoy-sleep-eat-enjoy-sleep-eat-enjoy-sleep. (enjoy = watch grandma’s television satellite programme which is not available at home). As a matter of fact, I also do some light study, catching up homework that are assigned by teachers before hol, but that met no avail.

Add math zapped my head like lightning, I don’t know what to do. Whereas I kept on get distracted by TV programme which are rarely found in my home when I read about sejarah.

However, this occasion can be reconsidered as one of my average-rated CNY for it’s my blog’s (stupiakboy.com) one year anniversary. Hope Stupiakboy.com will soar up and up away!

Besides, this flooded occasion also provide a chance for us, “sakai-s” to wade in flood water and catch some little fishies….. hahaz…….

Will post about the interesting tag soon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails