Childhood Memories……


Suddenly my childhood memories just flood in. things those I had forgotten for so long had came back. So, I decided to blog this out, to grip firm this piece of memory……

Well, I’m around 10 years old during that time, I’m a very good kid and blah blah blah… you know what a smart boy would do. Then, I bought a game, 9999 brick game in 1. (Laugh out out!!! it’s not funny if anyone had this childhood experience)

I love the game very much and sort of ignored my studies for a bit, just only a bit. However, when my mom saw me playing while doing my homework. She smashed the game to the ground and the 9999 in 1 brick game lied there….. dead……..

I’m furious but extremely disappointed during that time. That game is bought with my own money, RM 7.99. The amount of money meant a lot to me during that time.

After that, I decide not to buy any brick game anymore…..

CIAO…..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails