This is a post which will receive lotza comment!!

This is the tale happened in class 4S1. if anyone from 4S1read this, they will sure leave some comments. Other classes, I can’t guarantee…. This is a legacy about a group of students opposing a teacher. *yea, it sounds familiar, isn’t it?*

Well, the teacher behaved oddly and teaches in a different way other than other teachers. On the whole, she’s a strict teacher (did I expose her gender ?? *innocent look*)

Well, someone decide to write a complaint letter to her, as she’s a little bit bias and picky. Like, bully people she hate very much, by asking him to weed the land as he had to listen to the lesson. Come on! How can he hear as he was mowing the lawn outside the class. But, sadly, she didn’t receive the letter.

Then, the student decided to make the situation more dramatical, confessing that he’s the one who wrote the letter. But, out of our expectation that she exploded and zap the whole class. Well, she felt being betrayed as someone wrote a letter about her but she didn’t know about it. (well, it’s actually her fault that she didn’t keep it properly. Our ex-monitor quited because of that.)

She then say, “I don’t want you to write letter behind my acknowledgement, just come infront of me and tell me that you don’t like me. Then I’ll just arrange a corner to isolated, I won’t touch you anymore.” WHAT A HARSH WARNING! As if threatening us.

Well, actually, she didn’t make our teacher-student bond closer but further inflicting damage to it, especially to some students. what the teacher said to the class today is the same as what she said to me during the first day of my school.

I can’t believe that such woman loves her son so much that she put her son as the display pic. Wow, vicious being had heart that love……..

Well, that’s how I roll. All teacher hates me at first but in the end, I’ll turn out to be one of the favourite student. (not perasan, syok-sendiri, and rasa best.)

I actually start to regret the years of form 4. Homeworks during exam seasons, no time for study…….

~.~ T.T

X.X XD

XP

O_o

2 comments:

Ah pher said...

pfft..madam.. hah

Unknown said...

haha.........
joshua........
nice nice
exactly TRUE....
She always scold me ar....
hurt tiok

Related Posts with Thumbnails