So… In order to update my blog……

Yeah ha…… So, I hope everyone is satisfied with my home-make joke. Nice one isn’t it??

Helped out in organizing a camp at Lundu, Ocean resort. It’s fun and quite wet, actually. It’s because the resort is somewhat filled with rainy atmosphere, it rained like two times a day. (it rained for three times during our one day and one night camp)

The camp is a camp where participants can learn more about life and how to play the “Life” game. Everyone started as a 15 years old teenager, each start fighting for their life and try to get richer and more successful. In the end, the world ended and everyone knows about the truth of life.

Well, I’m a car seller agent who works at the car agency. I’m nice, I think, I promoted my hardworking friend and give my PHD friend a post as a supervisor. However, I confess that my salary is way too low, because of other employer who set their salary rocket high. So, I’m not that good actually.

Er…… I hope everyone will learn about truth of life in the end of the game, that everyone will do something better instead of getting more and more money and more materialistic benefits. But things turn out to be the opposite, someone laugh during their scariest moment of their “life”. And others joked when they are supposed to feel guilty and repent from sin……

Overall, the camp is good, since all the agenda runs smoothly. But however, there’s more room for improvement and I hope this not the best all the committee can give.

Well, I’m going to Sibu soon, with my neck sprained!!!! Thanks that Jia Ying’s mother urut for me. Guess I’ll not look so good when I’m participating in the music camp……..

Just in case anyone wants to hear me sing :

Time : 21/3/2009
Venue: Sacred Heart School hall.
Time : 7.30 till 10.30 p.m.

See you there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails