Penduduk Tamadun Mesir Purba Mempercayai kehidupan Selepas Mati…. (LAME!)

“Penduduk Tamadun Mesir Purba mempercayai bahawa orang mati akan hidup semula selepas mati. Jadi, mayat dimumiakan supaya mereka dapat hidup kembali”

Yeah, something like that, extracted from my sejarah textbook. I’m inspired when I studied this sentence in the sentence, so I just wrote joke, Trademarked.

In a cold and lonely night, deep down in the soil, something dead just moved. It’s a corpse, covered by bandages (bandages?! Any better word?), it’s a dead mummy!

The mummy stretched his leg and hands, ready to spring into action, just after he resurrected. He wants to conquer the world, the desire burns in his heart which stopped millennium of years before……..

Something bad happened, the mummy can’t scream for his tongue is gone. He’s trapped in a case, a mummy case. D***, he curses.

He can’t get out. (Let me out! let me out!!!!)

1 comment:

Ah pher said...

................................ SO DAMN FREAKIN RETARDELY LAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well.. joshua is joshua.. wad ese shud i expect.. xD

Related Posts with Thumbnails