Random Stuff……

Okay, really tiring when I was like awoken from my camp-dream while I got stacks of home work to do…. Haiz…. Almost died crumpled up like the crumpled horn snortsnack…..

Well, thanks to Lawrence and Francis for giving me the songs I’m listening to now…. You guys are really nice…….

And, I’m starting to compose…… While I was at choir, suddenly the rhythm just flood in….. and I know how to sing a song!!!! Well, the song is grand, suitable for SATB four-parts choir. Assisted by Francis, I manage to get the first piece done….. quite, okay…..

But, I think I forgot the rhythm again!!!!!!!!!

Haiz…. Maybe I’m not meant to be a composer…. Perhaps something bigger??? *Innocent + ambitious look* (imagine yourself…) or nothing related to music??? *desperated look* *gulp*……..

Well, a lot of challenge is up ahead, maybe I, or perhaps we should be grateful that we had gone through another tough day, that we gone through it without obtaining any harm on our mind, body and spirit….

Okay I confess that it’s my fault which makes all of you got to do the add maths homework…. Sorry……………………. Everyone deserves a nice weekend…….

Praises and Glory to God…….
Well, time to get awoke to hafal the oral presentation…….

Wish me the best!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails