Random Stuffs………

1. First aid relay is today……….. I would like to say “thank you” for those who attend and abandon their studies….. and to those who are “study conscious”, who leave me alone facing this problem…. I actually almost indulge in the most dangerous thing in my life, for me. That’s climbing on SMK Green Road’s rooftop, just to reach Sick room to get First aid kit. (my senior actually tell me to be careful because if I fell down and got injured, they can’t help me because they don’t have bandages with them……)

2. I worked for my dad in his gardening work. Dad actually brings back a big big pile of topsoil (by using a lorry), 11 metre cube. So, if I can move 1 metre cube of top soil into his lawn, or perhaps our backyard, I’ll be paid RM6. it’s quite worthwhile, for a kid who never worked like me (shows that I’m pretty easy to be tricked). But LOOK!!! I got blisters on my hand now!!!! Can’t work…. Urgh, I just moved 1.5 metre cube.

3. Exam is coming but I’m totally not ready yet!!!!!

4. Rimpa for the novel “terminal tiga” is a psycho who TALKS TO HIMSELF!!!!!

5. My brain cracked for about 1nm because I’m caught off guard by form 3’s mathematic theories….. hahax….. terminal memory loss

6. I missed my Japanese songs so much that I’m listen to it now, which I stopped listening to before PMR

7. I miss DOTA, the game I’m playing during PMR!

8. I think I’ll become a Kung-fu chicken soon, got black spots on my eyes…..

9. Signing off, although I don’t have to……

10. Sign off

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails