Test….. Tough

18/5/2009 – BM and BI
“Crap!! The BM paper seems like no end…. But in the end, just make it, barely…. Whew…. I write three solid pages for that. Well, English, crap it too, cause for no reason…. It’s quite easy though”

19/5/2009 – Add Math and Mathematics
“Ooh…. Nothing is worst than the add math paper, looks like I make the same mistake twice……. Well, better luck next time……. The situation during the paper is 99% accurate as below :

Oh, Shoot! This is damn hard, skip it………
Yeah, it’s easy…..spend 5++ minute on it since I got 2 hours…. Haha
After 1 hour and 50 minutes…….
Oh no…. I still got a lot to be completed!!! SHOOT! SHOOT!!! SHOOT!!!!!!”

20/5/2009 – EST and Biology
“ oh well, the bio paper is quite easy, but I had made the mistake that I usually make in my life…. Procrastinating and being blur….. well, I actually wrote that blood cell crenates, shrinks in distilled water……

Oh, my bro become grandpa for his pet fishes…”

21/5/2009 – Chemistry 1 and 2
“Nothing’s special, just glad that I make it….. Read things that are not suppose to be read before test…. And it actually helped!”

22/5/2009 – Prisip Perakauan 1 and 2
This is not fair!!!!! Those guys that are not taking Prisip perakauan ins’t here!!!!! (well, take note, Account is not read as “ A-Kaun”, it’s pronounce as “Er-Kaun”, so don’t make Malaysia sia soi by saying “akaun, akaun” everywhere…. It’s Er-kaun.) Guess those guys will get high marks for Sejarah Tommorrow……..

Well, in akaun, something interesting happened. Aizat became the owner of some fragrance shop called A-wangi, with Hannah and Karen as the “Pengurus”. As for Amy and Mei Wen, they had their own company. Evon got a gift shop. Sean is a secretary in one of the shop. Whereas me, Joshua owns a computer shop……

I don’t want to be a computer freak !!!!!”

23/5/2009 – Sejarah
“First of all, I’m still quite sure with my sejarah at first, I keep study the Islam part, where a lot of stranger’s name popped up….

(before the question paper is handed down….)

Ali Mutallib……..
Amir binti Fuhairah……
….. ( sure about what I hafal, keep on hafal-ing)

(after the question paper is in hand…)

Oh.. shoot… I forgot all!!!!!!!


Guys… this is called black out during the exam……

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails