Emoticons……….


PLEASE HAD PATIENCE WHILE YOU READ THIS POST, this is how I share my feelings to you, my dear readers…..

For this post I give it a T.T .

Well, I suppose everyone who studies in 4S1 knows about this. Well, XXXXXXXXXXX, your guess is correct this will be the next post after the day the thing happened. Post some comments to show me that you had read the blog. Really appreciate it.

Well, the situation started when a particular *ahem* teacher *ahem* provoked me. I was sitting beside of Lawrence, who is usually obedient and who observe school rules no matter what, the regular kind of “good civilian. Then, the teacher suddenly criticize me, who was sitting there quietly.

She say : “ those who are very talkative are not worthy to be treated like a friend. They can be a friend, but not a best friend” (or something like that). Worst still, she actually stared at me, all the while she say those words.

I swear that I did not talk all the while before teacher say those hurtful words. So, I sort of refuted the teacher’s critics by telling him : “ I was sitting here all the while and suddenly she just “shoot” me. What had I done wrong ??” She just called me up, as she saw what had I done : talking for the first time during that period.

*Madam, I’m really disappointed when you acted as if you’re the law. You did that for a couple of times from the start of the year and everyone is not comfortable with your existence. I clarify that I wasn’t sleeping during the chorale speaking practice, I was just leaning on my hands, and I can understand that you misunderstood that I was sleeping. But, you should not accuse me for sleeping in the class, even though I try to explain, you cutted my words. It’s a huge disappointment and you spoiled my impression about teachers. But I’m not here to criticize you, revenge and retaliation is not going to end if I sorta blame you more. You’re super duper responsible but just that you think that you’re one “Mrs-right”. You almost push me to the limit to hate you, but luckily I calm my emotions even though my friends is confirmed that I’m going to hate you till the very end. But, I decided to forgive you, even though I think I’m not worthy enough to do that, in your eyes. I’ll pray desperately for you, that our teacher-student relationship will get better and better. And if you don’t know, I usually gave people bad impressions before they get to know me, so hope you’ll try to understand me better, to discover that being talkative is my nature, and I’m trying my best to be everyone else best-friends, cause GOD love me first and I had to love the others……….* ~VOICE FROM HEART

Tell, me what should I do, my friends ?
Hope Madam doesn’t read blogs
Log off…….

1 comment:

寻找 said...

hello..i think this is my 1st time to leave comment..haha..pity u..haha..hope the teacher hav some liang xin...i really xin shang u arh..haha..good patience! jyjy..
double-i


knw who i am?

Related Posts with Thumbnails