Reflections……

I wondered what had happened to me. Always think about things seriously, and then easily feel guilty (in the sense of doing-nothing-wrong-but-still-feel-guilty), always feels that I’m not skill enough to be able to finish a multiple of task. And recently I kept on doing self-reflections, relate recent incident with what’s going on to me, then this is the story :

Everyone knows that I’m the kind of teenager that likes to play with kids, who likes to kid with kids. (ask anyone in my church and probably someone will tell you that, I’m the most kid-kidding teenager in the church)

Then, this kid, whom I consider quite elder and cute. I used to kid with the kid with the stern look of mine, (look at the kid then say nothing) till the kid turns away. Well, the kid always turns away with weird weird expression on its face.

Then, one day I come to realize that I shouldn’t do that, that might scare the kid or even spoil our relationship. So I changed my style….

Things don’t just get better, it got worse.

Once, I was smilling with the little kid but the kid just stare at me with a stern look…

??????

Is this Karma??????

What the????

I think the kid hate me very much now….

And I’m quite sad with that……….

I’m sorry, little kid, if you can read this blog, sorry for playing such a useless and heart-breaking joke with you. I realize that it’s no good and it’s fool to play that kind of joke….. Would you just forgive me?

2 comments:

Ah pher said...

joshua, joshua.. c le.. play wit kids.. scary tall guy.. XD

Joshua said...

yeah yeah...
thanks for reading my blog.....

XOXO
B.J.A

Related Posts with Thumbnails