Laughters………


I’m a guy who likes to laugh a lot, which makes me not natural while trying to smile in front of the camera. I don’t know whether I’m not pro at it (Which means I’m not good at modeling), or just simply the fact that I smiled too much.

Well, that day I went to a studio to take photo with the choir members. When I’m ask to do some pose or just simply smile, flash-your-most-handsome-smile thingy. I just fail it, can’t smile naturally. In all the photos, I appeared to be smiling bitterly, or retardedly, which makes me feels that I’m not feeling happy at all.

I faced this problem for all the years since I was born, maybe I had the problem cause I always say “cheese” (with wide mouth and all the teeth coming out) when I take photo….. so…… I think I should change it no matter what. Well, I know that my smile is charming when I am smiling in my daily life……(maybe you can tell me about it, whether my smile is charming or not, when you sees me)

*perasan*…….*hehe*…..


*Holiday Hajimeh !!!! (“hajimeh” means begin in Japanese)

1 comment:

cherryll said...

swt...
u realy "perasan"...=,="

Related Posts with Thumbnails