Happy Parents Day!!!!

well, i just sing asong recently, it's quite funny, maybe you guys will find it difficult to understand it. cause i got it with my lame sense.... to those who got no lame sense, sorry, no explaination will be given, but i'll try my best! *.*

Okay, it sounded like this :

哦 ba (dad) ma (mom), 我 ai ni (love you)
哦 ba (dad) ma (mom), 我 ai ni (love you)

*sorry, there's some problem with my chinese star, the word turn super tiny when i type the words....

okay, it sounded like a normal parent's song.. let me change it to pin-yin :

O-Ba-Ma, Wo-Ai-Ni
O-Ba-Ma, Wo-Ai-Ni

don't get anything.... let me merge the pinyin :

Obama, woaini
Obama, Woaini

last clue, wo ai ni means "i love you"
if you can't figure this out, you're sure one with no lame sense...
Guess
guess
Wreck your Brain!!!!!

let me switch it to what i had in my mind

Obama, i love you
Obama, i love you

pretty lame isn't it?

drop comment to tell me how you figure it out....

2 comments:

Ah pher said...

joshua, go to a toilet bowl, and flush urself please

Eileen said...

when i was singing it that day at prayer meeting..i wass sitting between yue and zen zuie.the two were laughing throughout the song.cause dey said it sounded like wad u've come out from your theory.-.-

Related Posts with Thumbnails