WHAT THE FISH! I'm not a parent, K?

By the starting of the blogpost i think i should introduce my family background to all my readers........

Okay, i'm a boy who's the eldest in the family, comprising of 4 other siblings each with the age of 15, 14, 11, and 10 respectively. As, the eldest one i'm always the one who handles my own stuffs and affairs, whether i like it or not. and for my siblings, I had to take care of them, as if i'm their personal babysitter or something like that.

Funny enough, my parents "literally" doesn't care about anything about me, my study, my life, my blah and blah and blah ( maybe the "parent don't care about me" feeling is formed because of hormonal disruption, so, yeah maybe i'm wrong...). all they want to see is RESULTS, nomatter how hard i worked for in order to strive for the goal. For example, my parents don't care for my PMR studies and don't even supervise me in my preparation for PMR. i can still remember i played DOTA during PMR......... (haiz..... feeling lucky for having such "nice" parents??)

about my parents ignorant attitude, I'M ACTUALLY OKAY WITH IT, cause it actually molds a more independent "me". but, the thing that i'm not okay is...... WHY SHOULD I LOOK AFTER MY SIBLINGS WHILE THEY HAVE THE ABILITY TO TAKE CARE OF THEMSELF??? after all these years of ignorance and YOU ASK ME TO TAKE CARE OF THE RESPONSIBILITY THAT YOU ONCE DON'T CARE TO TAKE!!??

grr........ well, my parents do care, till i turned 12 and reached secondary school.........

SO, i'm sorta half-independent now...... having the full authority to plan my time, where to go, which tuition to take (though my parents think going for no tuition is the best), what time to study, what time to play, what to cook for myself, what to eat, what to buy, and what to do with my moneys.......... i think i will survive now even if i'm being thrown away and had to live alone......

Well, i really hope i have an older brother of sister who can help me with all my troubles and etc etc........ well, i prefer a sister more...... *.* (i have no wish to further more elaborate on that)

SO, all in all, I'M THE ELDEST IN THE FAMILY DOESN'T MEAN I'M A PARENT, K??

I'm not angry. I'm just Solemn-ing in justifying my unshakable stand. If you ask me to take care of my siblings as if they are handicapped people who can't even look over their own shoulder, my answer is still going to be the same : "NO"

Again, emphasis is put on this "I'M NOT ANGRY"

XOXO
stupiakboy.

p.s. i'm your biggest fan, if you have any ^.^

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails