BACK from Hiatus..... Stupiakboy Strikes!

What are you going to see is really going to spoil my good name as some nice boy.

Okay, perhaps not....

Or, perhaps maybe...........

this is about a song........ a song.......

before you guys watch this video, i want to clarify that :

  1. I'm not a gay
  2. This is video is only for entertainment purpose
  3. I'm not any crazy psychopath
  4. I wouldn't di this if the return isn't that promising

Movie's going to start soon :

Subtitle :

You make me so hot

You make me wanna drop

So ridiculous

I can barely stop

You make me hard to breath

You make me wanna scream

You so fabulous

You so good to me.......

You so good to me..........

DAVID! DAVID !!

Yeah...........

JUST FOR LAUGH, BUDDIES......

-

make sure you guys hold on to your end of deals......

-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails