Last Week.

It's not that i oppose my Family to view my blog.

And it's not that i've something to hide.

But i feel insecure and privacy-violated when my family starts to sneak around my blog,
and at the SAME TIME bring out the topic in real life.

I mean, What the hell??? Why are you guys so eager to intrude my thoughts and make it a joke or some big issue after reading my blog?? I don't mind you guys reading my blog, seriously i don't. But please, don't expose it to other ppl as if you've discovered a rare treasure. It's only nothing, it's only my weird thoughts and sincere comments, and some experience that i don't wish to let people know.

Please, give me a safe place to let my mind roam free.
Please, don't destroy my sanctuary.
Please, please don't talk about what i've written in here.
Please, my Family.
Please.

You have the right to know but please remember, i have my rights to remain silent and let certain experience pass by silently.

And since when my bro is so interested in my Blog?? =S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, and your brother still have not change with his bloody attitude. No offence, but he still sucks with his attitude. I hope he's looking at this comment, and make a change. dude. get a life. you can't keep hearing while people is talking. its privacy. people do mind, just that they dont tell, doesnt mean they dont care. I dont wanna waste my saliva with some people who doesnt make a change after all this time and talk crap. wake up.

Joshua said...

Erm....
thanks for your comment.
But so far my feeling's neutral, just quite disappointed by how my family will react when they know about my secrets through this blog.

Nevermore said...

haha...it was just like what i had posted few weeks back or month. yea it's true that we are not trying to hide anything but that privacy is being taken away when parents become so active in the blod or social network. And telling does change stuff but they might be sarcastic sometimes when mentioning about this. =P things will get better always.

Related Posts with Thumbnails